RIVES BFK Sale!
Rives BFK Printing Paper.
- Mouldmade in France by ArjoWiggins.
- 22 x 30 inches. (56 cm x 76 cm)
- 100% cotton rag, neutral pH, buffered.
- Internally sized for controlled absorbtion.
- Vellum surface.
- Two natural deckles and two tear deckles.
- 250 grams weight.
Rives BFK, the most popular printing paper, is used in lithography, etching, silkscreening, block printing, monotypes, bookbinding and more!
100 sheet package
List $775.00 Only $386.97 You save over 50%!
IF YOU CAN FIND ANY LOWER PRICE, WE WILL BEAT IT. CALL US!
(Delivery to the East Coast can take up to 8-10 days.)
Ways to place your order:
Thank you for considering Lenz!
• BFK is an acronym for Blanchet, Freres, Kleber. The paper mill of the "Blanchet Frères et Kléber Co." was located in Rives, France.
• The seemingly random letters integrated with the watermark is a confidential security coding for the mill to identify when a batch of BFK paper was made.
• This paper is sometimes misspelled as "Reeves BFK" "Reeve's BFK" and "Rive's BFK" all of which are incorrect.